Cincy Westie Bash is a special weekend where friends come together to socialize, dance, motivate, and inspire each other to be the best we can be with top-notch instructors, technique workshops, Ben and Cameo McHenry Intensive, Lead-and-Follow Critique Contests, Swing 16 Tournament, Lunch & Learn, Dinner Games, Team Challenge and a Beginner Tack. It's sure to be a good time!
$99 - 4 Day Weekend Pass
$79 - Students & Int'l Resident
FREE - Juniors 17 and under
$570 - Table of 6 with Reserved Seating
Doubletree by Hilton Cincinnati Airport
2826 Terminal Dr, Hebron, KY 41048
$109 per night until Jan. 29, 2020
Ben & Cameo Intensive
Lead-and-Follow Competitions, Swing 16,
Lunch & Learn, Dinner Games
Team Challenge, and MORE!
You will be randomly place into one of four teams. Complete challenges to earn points to help your win the grand prize.
Weekend Pass Includes:
• 4 Days of Social Dancing
• Workshops (excludes Ben & Cameo Intensive)
• Ballroom Activities
• A Cincy Westie Bash shirt
$99 Adult Pass ($119 on Jan. 1 and $139 on Feb. 20)
$79 Full Time Student with ID/International Resident with Passport ($99 on Jan. 1 and $119 on Feb. 20)
$79 Advanced/All-Star based on WSDC points ($99 on Jan. 1 and $119 on Feb. 20)
FREE for Juniors 17 and under ($15 on Jan. 1 and $35 on Feb. 20)
$570 - Reserve Seating Table of 6 ($9690 on Jan. 1 and $810 on Feb. 20)
$10 Lead-and-Follow Critique Contests ($15 after Feb. 19)
$10 Swing 16 Tournament ($15 after Feb. 19)
*Competitors must have a weekend pass to compete.
Ben and Cameo 5 Elements of Texture
$60 per person ($75 after Feb. 19)
Day/Evening/Weekend Pass at the door
- $139 Weekend Pass
- $119 Full Time Student with ID and International Resident with Passport
- $119 Advanced/All-Star
- $35 Junior 17 and under
- Thursday $40 includes workshop and social dance
- Friday: $60 includes workshops, social dance and event activities
- Saturday: $70 includes workshops, social dance and event activities
- Sunday: $50 includes workshops, social dance and event activities
- Social Dance: $20 Thursday night (8:00 PM - 3 AM) $25 Friday (8:00 PM - 4 AM) and $30 Saturday (8:00 PM - 5 AM)
- Spectator Pass: $15 per entry or $30 per day (no workshops and no social dancing)
- Lead-and-Follow Critique Contest: $15
- Swing 16 Tournament: $15
$29 Breakfast and Lunch Saturday (include Lunch & Learn)
$49 Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner Saturday (include Lunch & Learn and Dinner Games)
Lunch & Learn is a Q & A with the Pros.
Dinner Games - Team up with Pros to play games against other teams to win fun prizes.
All tickets are non-refundable. You may sell your ticket to someone else but you must contact Sophy Kdep at 859-816-5626 with the person's full name and email address.
Send check payable to Cincy Westie Bash
1113 Rivermeade Dr., Hebron, KY 41048.
Discover home on the road at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Cincinnati Airport. We’re the only hotel on-property at Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky (CVG) International Airport. Highway links to I-275 and I-71 connect easily to northern Kentucky, Indianapolis and beyond. With the comforts of home and staff empowered to care, we help you become you again. Enjoy a warm cookie on arrival and a warm welcome always. Enjoy the comforts of home in a DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Cincinnati Airport guest room. Watch the 32-inch HDTV from the calm of your bed, and use WiFi access to stay connected at the ergonomic desk chair. Upgrade to larger rooms to relax in a separate seating area. Suites are spacious homes away from home. Accessible rooms are designed to ensure comfort. Enjoy the convenience of the CVG location coupled with the quiet of a suburban hotel.
* The only hotel on-site at Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky (CVG) International Airport
* Complimentary shuttle service to CVG
* 24-hour business center and fitness center
$109 per night with CWB promo code until January 29, 2020.
2826 Terminal Drive, Hebron, Kentucky, 41048
Instructor and Judge
Instructor and Judge
Instructor and Head Judge
Instructors and Judges
Instructors & Judges
Instructor & Judge
In this Intensive, Ben and Cameo McHenry will break down your movement into 5 "Elements of Texture" allowing you to focus on small building blocks one at a time. This will provide a clear, tangible path for everyone to start (or continue) building your own style and musicality, so that you can bring more of your artistry into WCS.
As the intensive progresses, you will learn to identify your initial "creative voice", as well as discover potential strengths to promote with confidence and weaknesses to improve upon.
The 5 elements include: Rhythm Changes, Height Changes, Angle Changes, Speed Changes and Body Movement.
Join Ben and Cameo for a 3 hour WCS Intensive! This intensive will heighten your technique and elevate your dancing to the next level! This intensive will be open to all levels, however clear knowledge of your basics is expected. Space is limited to 25 leaders and 25 followers.
Cost: $60 per person ($75 after Feb 19th)
1. All competitors must hold a weekend pass to Cincy Westie Bash.
2. All competitors must check-in prior to competition and have the Bib Number assigned to them at the time of registration.
3. All competitors must sign a waiver and are responsible for reading these guidelines. Contestants under the age of 18 must have parent/guardian sign a waiver.
4. All contests must have a minimum of five (5) couples to be a valid contest.
Lead-and-Follow Critique Contests ($10 to enter, $15 after Feb. 19)
You'll receive detailed analysis and assessment of timing, technique, and teamwork.
1. Open Level: Recognized as an Advanced level dancer or above by the World Swing Dance Council Point Registry.
2. Intermediate Level: Recognized as an Intermediate level dancer by the World Swing Dance Council Point Registry.
3. Newcomer/Novice Level: Recognized as a Beginner/Novice level dancer by the World Swing Dance Council Point Registry.
4. Masters (Open Level): Must be at least 50 years of age. You may also dance in one “level” J&J.
Swing 16 Tournament
* Cost is $10 to enter ($15 after Feb. 19)
* Open to all levels
* Leaders must be male, followers must be female.
* No lifts
* Competitors must be at least 16 years of age.
* Winners (1st place) at a qualifying event can not participate in any other qualifiers until after the finals
* Scoring will be based on solid swing content and technique. Musicality and showmanship will be used as tie-breakers at each judges discretion.
Team Challenge (free to enter)
Everyone who registers for a weekend pass will be entered into one of four teams. Each team member will try to complete challenges individual and together to earn points. The points will give their team advantages for the final team challenge to win the grand prize.
Lead-and-Follow Critique Contests (Non-WSDC)
Swing 16 Tournament (Anyone can enter)